Thursday, May 29, 2008 @ 1:16 PM
Wahahahaha. I'm back to mapling! Already level 24! Anyways, still got nothing much to post, besides the fact that i've been wasting time on crunchyroll forums, and slacking. I'm surprised that there are actually people who don't like Lavi-kun, and allen-kun and yuu-kun! But the most hated is lenalee! AND CURSE THAT PERSON WHO CALLED LAVI A PUSSY.
LOL AND JUST NOW I SAW AND HEARD JILL WATCHING AND SINGING WITH BARNEY I TURNED MY HEAD TO LAUGH AND BANGED INTO A WALL XD!
roflrofl u noe juz know i plae maple den i saw dis noob he lvl 2 he com 2 vic island kena kil by da snail den i stop plaein n went 2 eat lunch had maggi mee was watchin pokemon den sooo funny roflzzz lmao teh pikmachu donno do wad den gib the charizard somting den dey all kena PWNED lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ps the paragraph above never actually happened. I just wrote it to irritate some people.