Wednesday, August 6, 2008 @ 5:40 PM
Red coloured things!:
Red tennis strings!
Lots of red t-shirts!
Red pens!
I can't think of anymore :P And no it is NOT because I am too lazy to type. To prove this I shall think of random red things that I have.(Then what was the point of writing this?)
Red blood cells
Red file
Red sony ericsson thumbdrive
Red blood
Red sketchbook
Red storybooks
Red shoebox
Red sony ericsson thumbdrive cover
Red marker
Red colour pencils
Red words that say "POPULAR" in big bold letters on a random plastic bag lying around.
Anyways, i won't be here for a while(not that I usually AM here), Exams are coming up next week(?)
School is still f(iretr)ucking boring, with my form teacher and her super singlish, Wwith her maths lessons that are more boring then history period. OH HAHA I SAW TaiSheng AT J8 YESTERDAY! I'm kinda surprised he still recognises me, and i still recognise him.
I have now concluded that my favourite manga character is...... oscar m. himejima! I bet no one knows who he is^^
LOLicopter!