Friday, January 2, 2009 @ 5:46 PM
Happy New Year!
The party rocked! well, kind of. Besides all the little kids and primary school kids who don't act their age.(You all know who i'm referring to.. won't use his name(i don't even know it anyway)) The HK drama was funny! Bobby Au can actually run LOL. The little kids were so demanding.
*knock knock* *opens door*
"can i use your wii?"
Actually wanted to ask him to go the toilet. But his mom was there. Using Gekidou to match OPs was fun! Goes best with rolling star and COLORS.
Jibun WOOOOOOOO~Lelouch lamperouge is still FTW. Wonder how many people i can fool by telling them that lelouch is famous and by giving a quote?
First day of school was funny. Almost all my teachers changed(YAY)(that kinda looks like a face... maybe not.) got daoed the wholoe day coz i kept talking abt animeT.T Ah, well, at least my new physics seems more interesting. My com science teacher is called Mr bambang vidjaja. I think. I got daoed more when i attempted to explain that my life wasn't about anime.... I was trying to count how little anime i had watched.
I'm too lazy to type anymore. Common test is in february AAAAH. SOMEONE SAVE ME!
Is there a religion called Lelouchism?
Quote of the day! and probably week:
"Suzaku stuck his "sword" into lelouch!"